FASCIA & MOVEMENT
The organ of movement
ABOUT FASCIA AND MOVEMENT
Fascia is the Organ of Movement. What more is there to add?
Without a well-functioning Fascial System we cannot move with fluidity and ease. Our bodies cannot adapt to our environment and we cannot feel or know ourselves.
Over the last 2 decades the science of Fascia has grown exponentially. I count myself lucky to have been close to the centre of this revolution, as a founding member of the Fascia Research Society in 2012 and by meeting and training with fascia’s leading teachers and researchers.
It is my hope that I can carry on this education process by bringing Fascial anatomy into training courses and CPD offerings, by taking part in international projects such as the Fascial Net Plastination Project and in my teaching as a movement instructor to benefit my clients, their movement and well-being.
FASCIA MOVEMENT CLASSES
PRIVATE STUDIO CLASSES
Enjoy private and small group classes in Tracey’s private Pilates Studio in Hassocks.
Please contact her direct via this website’s contact page for more information.
Tracey’s detailed understanding of the fascial system is applied to the studio Pilates repertoire, she specialises in neurological conditions, GP Referral, building body awareness and confidence, post injury and chronic pain reduction maintenance.
Tracey Mellor, has been teaching Pilates since 2003 and successfully owns and runs a Private Pilates studio
Tracey is also a yoga teacher graduating from the Art of Contemporary Yoga School in 2010. She practices and teaches meditation and believes that building awareness of self is very important in maintaining a healthy mind and body.
- Fri, 21 AprCautley21 Apr 2023, 14:00 – 24 Apr 2023, 15:00Cautley, Cautley, Sedbergh LA10 5LZ, UK
- Sat, 05 Novzoomed from UK05 Nov 2022, 09:00 GMT – 06 Nov 2022, 17:30 GMTzoomed from UK
- Fri, 10 JunSpringwood camping10 Jun 2022, 16:00 – 12 Jun 2022, 12:00Springwood camping, A685, Kendal LA8 9BL, UK
- Mon, 30 MayZoomed from UK30 May 2022, 09:00 – 31 May 2022, 09:00Zoomed from UK
- Sat, 10 JulSedbergh10 Jul 2021, 09:00 BST – 11 Jul 2021, 17:30 BSTSedbergh, Station Rd, Sedbergh LA10 5HG, UK