Fascial Fitness Training Course
Time & Location
About the event
10th/11th July 2021
Live in-person course
Hirst Centre, Sedbergh School
Busk Lane, Sedbergh
Cumbria LA10 5HG
Tracey Mellor NCPT, Fascial Fitness Master Trainer
9:00am registration* for 9.30am start to 5.30 pm
Raise your professional skills to a new level and improve your fascial sense of movement with this hybrid course suitable for all fitness and movement professionals. Become an expert in the field with a holistic approach to fascial training. The Fascial Fitness Training Certificate Course gives you a proven set of basic principles as well as the practical application of each principle. These basic skills can be applied to any movement discipline.
- Guided reading and comprehension quizzes for Fascial Fitness by Dr. Robert Schleip (book not included but can be purchased on Amazon)
- Recorded webinars to enhance your understanding of key concepts:
- fascia contributions to athletic performance
- elastic storage and recoil properties of fascia
- matrix rehydration
- fascia as a sensory organ
- Admission to 2-day workshop for first-hand teaching of the scientific principles from pioneers of fascial training
- A variety of exercises for the four components of fascial fitness: rebound elasticity, fascial stretching, fascial “release” and sensory refinement
WHAT IS FASCIAL FITNESS?
Fascial Fitness is the original source for fascial-oriented training. Developed by a core team of internationally-renowned sport scientists, movement experts and fascial therapists in collaboration with the Fascia Research Group led by Dr. Robert Schleip, Fascial Fitness provides a practical, research-based framework for optimizing the critical role of the fascia system in human movement.
BENEFITS OF FASCIAL FITNESS:
- Increased Resiliency, Flexibility, and Range of Motion
- Improved Balance, Spatial Awareness, and Stability
- Enhanced Athletic Performance
- Faster Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Reduced Myofascial Pain Syndromes (back and pelvic pain)
- Enhanced Fluid Flow and Healthy Metabolism
- Greater Wellbeing, Vitality and Better Aging
DISCOVER THE LATEST SCIENCE-BACKED TRAINING TECHNIQUES FOR DYNAMIC MOVEMENT, MAXIMUM VITALITY & PAIN-FREE LONGEVITY
* COVID Advice: The organisers are following UK Government COVID guidelines. Please do not attend if you are feeling unwell or have any reason to suspect you may have been exposed to COVID 19 within 2 weeks of the course. A negative test will be requested if you have been exposed or have traveled to the UK for the course. We will be taking temperatures and maintaining a COVID safe environment. Please check before you travel in case local COVID guidelines have changed. Sharing of equipment is not advisable so please bring your own mat, a roller, massage ball, yoga blocks if you have them.
We will be going outside as much as possible and ventilating the room so please dress accordingly and bring trainers.
- Fascial Fitness Trainer Course£299£2990£0